>> Monday, December 8, 2008

I made this one last nyt. It's for someone very dear to me. I haven't found her yet. Hope that someday I'll do. ENjoy!

Whenever you're sad, whenever you're gloomy
I'll only be here for you to make you happy
Even though it may not seem and it's not obvious
But for me you are the only mose precious

You may not know it, but to me you're special
You are the very one and the only original
My feelings fo youkeeps growing each day
And I never thought I would feel this way

If you could only ever fathom my heart
You'd know that I've already loved you from the start
Funny it may seems but I did not want you to know
This feeling of mine that doesn't seem to go

But now, I want the whole wide world to see
About how important you are to me
Hugs, kisses, and this poem I offer you
And my heart that will forever be true

1 comments:

jh3n December 11, 2008 at 5:54 AM  

ello musta? nagiikot ikot lang. hehe