2nd letter to Nwute

>> Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sept 18, 2009 6:13 AM @ the office

Hi there kambal! How are you doing? I know tulog k pa ngaun, and I'm quite sure na kakatulog mo pa lng halos. Ang lamig d2 s office sobra! nka taas n ung hoodie ko pero mlamig pa rin eh. haha. I already done 150 transcriptions.

I just wanna tell you that I missed you so much and I can't stop thinking about you. it's as if kinakain ako ng unti unti ng feeling n to. i wanted our friendship but it will eventually get to a point where i would ask for your love. I really want us to be together. sbhin mo ng npka selfish ko pero it's a way pra ma attain ko n finally ung happiness n mtgal ko ng hinahanap. im so sorry for being lyk this. alam ko wla akong karapatan, pero it's mmy right din to be happy dba?

It takes forever to find the girl you really want pero now that you are so near to me, i can't have u and that's the most frustrating thing na mangyayari sa isang tao. I don't wanna loose you pero I don't wanna loose myself too. Love is bitter sweet.

If you could just give me time to prove you that this feeling can last longer than you expect. Kambal, salamat po sa lahat. I mean ung makilala lng kta at mkasama ka at matignan ka sa mga mata mo eh npkalaking bagay na sa akin.

Please please please, give me a chance. I'll do everything for you. EVERYTHING! even if it costs me everything, my life, my money, my hapiness, my time, my everthing. JUst give me a chance please, kht 0.01% lng poh.

sorry s sobrang pagka emo ko poh. I know I am supposed to be not like that. actually hndi nman tlga ako gn2 eh. dala lng tlga to ng sobrang pagseselos. Pero kht masaktan ako bsta alam ko kht masakit kng kapalit nman eh ikaw, i am willing to risk anything.

so paano, hanggang d2 nlng muna for my 2nd letter. I probly wouldn't stop sending u love letters. I finally found a girl na mkakaappreciate sa mga things na sinusulat ko ksi, pagsusulat tlga ang hilig ko. pag ksama kta na exxpress ko lhat ng feelings ko at gs2 kong sabhin. i will keep my promise don't u worry. and i will prove to you everything. I love you kambal Nwute.

0 comments: