Crazy Kart, KainiZz comeback!

>> Saturday, October 18, 2008

As I start my day, i began to wonder, what would happen if I continued my Crazy Kart play?? That's when I realized something, that I would have to practice more to be strong in CK again.. The first thing I did was sit in front of a pc and log in my acct. I searched the net for some guides and techniques on how to race. I found some drifting techniques and terms they used. I found out the term "straight drifting". This is a technique where pros drift in a straight path in order to prepare for a drift turn. I thought this would help me a lot in the whole racing proccess. I also found out some big names in CK industry, such as X1 and ACR teams,. Then I told to myself that I would join the team after I learn how to straight drift. The I logged in my CK acct and started playing. I first followed the training method my friend gave me, which is practice on highway tracks. I tried and tried until I felt bored, I play dota and try CK again. Now, I'm improving na. And I found out some secrets too about the different twist and turns of the kart when u press drift key. Next, I'll post the step by step method on how to do the drift... Until next tym guys, follow ny track ok?? hehe

0 comments: