Hidden Love

>> Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hidden Love
by Vince


I wish you could only see
How much you, my love, mean to me
The stars that shine and the moon that glow
Bear witness to my painful sorrow


Loving you isn't too hard nor so easy
Because I'm always stuck between this tragic irony
This feeling brings me sadness and glory
The lethal embracing of misleading harmony


But despite of that I can never ever let
My love could fade, as the stars in the horizon would set
I don't care how much pain it would cause me
Loving and caring, I always will be


If only the time would ever cease
Telling my feelings for you wouldn't be at ease
This hidden love of mine would no longer be
A dream, but an endless reality

1 comments:

jh3n October 15, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

hmm. your poem is beautiful. :) keep up the good work. ;P welcome to blogspot. hehe