Frustrations (posted in fs blog last Aug '07)

>> Thursday, October 16, 2008

Last night I grew impatient about the game Lineage II.. First, I grew tired of the high video requirements of the game that made my play very awful.. Second, my wolf died when I tried to lvl him.. Thinking that it cost me almost 200k to just finish the wolf quest and suddenly it would die just like that.. Third, I died about 5 times becuase of the fucking lag.. Fourth, this is the most crucial, I think, because I believe the gameplay sucks, look at the quests, they made you do a lot of things and reward you with just some stupid crap.. Plus, I think having no money at all could get you nowhere in this game.. And warp fees are joke.. 10k?20k?30k? Pots are nothing, monsters so aggre, u’re dead if u’re mobbed by 3-4 monsters, npc items are so expensive like alacrity, recovery scroll, etc.. Let’s take for example, the skill of the orc shamman def up,, He has to Pdef enhancing skill ( forgot the name), one can be acquired lvl14 and another at lvl20.. The bad thing is that if you get both two, u wasted the other because it doesnt stack, meaning if you cast one the other won’t take effect.. My point is, why would they put two spells together in one char if they knew it has the same effect?? Are they just making fun of us??There are still a handful of bugs which could make ur gameplay worse.. And lastly, I’ve already create about 6 characters, 4 of wich is 15 and above and 2 changed jobs.. My highest is just 22 and I think levelling is worse than watching early dragonball episodes.. My colleagues, some of which I outplayed and outlevelled for quite sometime, are now almost lvl30, and it’s quite sad that I was totally underlevelled.. The very last thing is, it would gonna be a pay to play game, wich of course, could be a major hit to my daily earnings

0 comments: